If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Yoga Anatomy 2nd Edition by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
- Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques by Mark Stephens and Mariel Hemingway
- Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes by Mark Stephens
- Teaching Yoga by Donna Farhi
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by T.K.V. Desikachar
- The Athlete’s Guide to Yoga: An Integrated Approach to Strength, Flexibility, and Focus by Sage Rountree
- The Yoga Handbook, An Inspirational Reference for Teaching and Home Practice, Stephanie Keach
We are relocating in January 2018 to 208 Westwood Shopping Center
- Our Schedule
- We have an array of classes to suit your needs! We offer classes for those that want to take it at a slower pace like beginners through more intense classes where you may go upside down!
- Our Workshops
- Workshops are a great way to dive deeper into your practice.Throughout the year, we offer a variety of workshops to align with your practice
- Inside The Studio
- Our studio allows the ultimate yoga experience. We provide mats for all of our students if needed. Enjoy a space that allows you to have peace of mind.
What can we help you find?